Covid-19 Reopening Update : June 4 2020
As of June 4th:
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us at The Beauty Spot Santa Rosa are looking forward to being able to offer you the comfort of beauty & self care appointments once again.
We anticipate Dr Mase, Sonoma County’s Health Officer, will be lifting the restriction on hair services at the end of this week! We will be waiting to schedule appointments until we hear for sure. In the meantime we would like to share with you some adjustments we’ll be making to comply with state limitations and ensure safety through this first reopening phase for salons.
At this time we will be offering limited services. Skin care and waxing is not allowed at all in this phase and the hair services we can offer will be a little different than our regular menu. Even with these limitations, we are so excited to see you all, refresh your color and your haircuts, and help you feel like yourself again! Here’s what we can offer to you in this first stage:
45 minute appointment
Root color Touch up $100
60 minute appointment
Highlights Touch up $150
90 minute appointment (sorry, no full highlight option at this time)
Balayage Touch up $150
90 minute appointment (sorry, no full Balayage option at this time)
Unfortunately blow dry services will not be offered at this time. We know our team’s awesome blowdrys will be missed! We will safely add blowdry finishing back onto your service once Sonoma County is in reopening Phase 4.
Here’s a quick list of some other new policies to keep everyone safe through this first phase:
– We can allow one person per service provider in the building at a time. Please come to your appointment alone. Please wait in your car. A team member will come out to the parking lot to indicate when it is time for you to come in.
– Appointments will be scheduled with time in between to completely disinfect the station, all surfaces/tools/products used, and allow for a break for your stylist. Even if you see a client leave the building, please remain in your car in our back parking lot until you are asked to come in.
– You will be required to complete a digital health screening 24 hours prior to your appointment.
– You will be required to wear a mask at all times in the building. Please be sure that your mask is secured at your ears, not the type that wraps around your head. All service providers will be wearing masks and PPE.
– The restroom will be available for urgent situations only. All services during this initial reopening will take no longer than 90 minutes, which should help avoid emergencies!
– No food or drink will be allowed in the salon during this phase. We have suspended our snack & beverage service and we ask that you please do not bring food or drinks into the salon.
While many things will be temporarily different, we want to reassure you that what you have come to expect from our salon company – a place for peaceful self care & connection – will continue to be what we offer you. We are diligently preparing a safe space for you and we are excited to serve you once again.
Your stylist will call to schedule your appointment when Dr Mase gives the green light.
Thank you for your continued support!