Covid-19 Update : December 4 2020
Thank you for your patience as we continue to adjust to this changing situation.
AS OF TODAY WE ARE OPEN
There is another mandatory closure coming and the state of CA is estimating our region to reach the threshold for closure in mid to late December.
Help us remain open!
– stay at home as much as possible
– congregate with only your household members
– wear a mask when you go out for essential needs
The community participating in these measures will directly impact the timing of this next closure.
We want to stay open!
We will be able to remain open longer if, as a community, we collectively tighten up our circles, sacrifice when it comes to social needs, and stay home.
If you have an upcoming appointment:
– please significantly decrease your risk level
– review our protocols & health screening before you arrive for your appointment
– provide 24 hours (much more, if possible please!) for all cancellations so that we may offer your appointment time to someone who is waiting for an opening
The safety of our team is paramount to me. We are sacrificing our social needs by drastically limiting our personal exposure, in order to ensure your safety. If you are visiting the salon please ensure that you meet the safety criteria to keep us safe as well.
If you are interested in being seen sooner than your existing appointment please call the salon and we’ll add your name to the waitlist, in case of cancellations.
Sending wishes a plenty for good health through this hard holiday season, be well.